Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Dheeraj Agrawal <dh...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/05 20:52:22 UTC

Error in running mvn

Hi,

I just downloaded the bin tar ball for maven.
Extracted it and now trying to run it.
But I am getting the following error.

dagrawal@firefighter:~/maven-2.0/bin$ ./mvn
org/codehaus/classworlds/Launcher

I had installed this earlier also but never got such an error.

Thanks
dheeraj

Re: Error in running mvn

Posted by sateesh <sk...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,

  In the recent version (2.0.7) the boot directory is not in core.

  I just created the core directory and placed the boot inside it and
everything works fine now..

Regards
Sateesh

Re: Error in running mvn