Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/18 22:30:02 UTC

Re: [VOTE][preliminary RESULT] Release Apache OpenOffice 3.4.1 (incubating), RC2

On Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 10:48 AM, Pedro Giffuni <pf...@apache.org> wrote:

> ugh... too late to offer my +1 but
>
> Well done team.. thanks for having all those bugs fixed !!
>
> Pedro.

ditto from me and much thanks to all the additional support and information
we received from the QA team.

Good job, all!

MzK

"Never express yourself more clearly than you are able to think."
                                                                        --
Niels Bohr

Re: [VOTE][preliminary RESULT] Release Apache OpenOffice 3.4.1 (incubating), RC2

Posted by Ji Yan <ya...@gmail.com>.
Yes, I'll give my +1 for what QA has been done against this RC build. The
long run testing is still ongoing, but it won't block me to vote.

--

Thanks & Best Regards, Yan Ji

Re: [VOTE][preliminary RESULT] Release Apache OpenOffice 3.4.1 (incubating), RC2

Posted by Shenfeng Liu <li...@gmail.com>.
What a good news!