Posted to user@vcl.apache.org by Charles Roger SIMEU <cr...@yahoo.fr> on 2014/11/09 05:50:00 UTC

Standadised VCL French language translation

Hello,

I am newcomer in this post. I began to test vcl since few weeks.

I am a french speaking and i apologize for the quality of my english.

I am in the phase of finishing the translation of vcl menu in Fench(CA) and this is my second post concerning language translation.

I am lookink for others contributors / users who have maded a translation of vcl menu in french in order to produce a better vcl translation in french (CA).

In which way could this be done ?

Regars,

Charles Roger Simeu

Montréal (Québec)

Re: Standadised VCL French language translation

Posted by Josh Thompson <jo...@ncsu.edu>.

Re: Standadised VCL French language translation

Posted by Josh Thompson <jo...@ncsu.edu>.