Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Ran Tavory <ra...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/27 12:42:00 UTC

Call for help - Documentation

Do you use Hecor? Do you find it useful?
Contribute back by helping others getting started and learn.
The hector dev team would appreciate help writing documentation for hector.
So far we have a few blog posts, a wiki and unit-tests, but proper
documentation, tutorials and examples aren't there yet.
We'd appreciate your help contributing to our wiki
http://wiki.github.com/rantav/hector/. If you're interested please email
hector-dev@googlegroups.com and we'll let you in.
Any kind of help is appreciated - helping out with the wiki, writing a blog
post, publishing code gists (http://gist.github.com/), anything.

Thanks!