Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by james chen <ja...@yahoo.com.tw> on 2001/11/26 00:07:46 UTC

SOAP and java

 Hi:

I am trying to write a web service in JAVA and deploy
in Apache SOAP.

I was wondering how do i make the java complier to
recognize the apache SOAP features during the
development process.

I have got JDK1.3 and Jbuilder5 on my machine.

Could someone please enlighten me.

Thanks James c

< 每天都 Yahoo!奇摩 >  www.yahoo.com.tw

Re: SOAP and java

Posted by Nicholas Quaine <nq...@soapuser.com>.
or you can add the source code for apache soap to the project source path
and compile it with JBuilder
This will allow you to trace execution all the way through apache soap code
as well as debug your own code which can be handy

regards,
Nicholas Quaine

Visit http://www.soapuser.com/

nquaine@soapuser.com