Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <da...@iona.com> on 2007/05/02 13:55:07 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] approve release of CXF 2.0-incubator-RC

This vote has been open for 5 days now.

We have 4 binding +1 votes:
Jim Jageilski, James Strachan, Leo Simons, Davanum Srinivas

No -1 or 0 votes.

In addition, on cxf-dev, we got one more non-binding +1 vote.

I'm declaring this vote as passed.   I will proceed to releasing the
artifacts.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] approve release of CXF 2.0-incubator-RC

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
Please do.   I'm feeling a bit under the weather today so won't get
around to it.   All the artifacts should be in their appropriate places
now.

Dan

Posted by Dan Diephouse <da...@envoisolutions.com>.
Shall I put together a release announcement and update the website tomorrow
then? (I don't think I can do it yet today)

- Dan

On 5/2/07, Daniel Kulp <da...@iona.com> wrote:

> This vote has been open for 5 days now.
>
> We have 4 binding +1 votes:
> Jim Jageilski, James Strachan, Leo Simons, Davanum Srinivas
>
> No -1 or 0 votes.
>
> In addition, on cxf-dev, we got one more non-binding +1 vote.
>
> I'm declaring this vote as passed.   I will proceed to releasing the
> artifacts.
>
> Dan
>

> On Friday 27 April 2007 16:49, Daniel Kulp wrote:
> > We held a vote on cxf-dev@incubator.apache.org to publish a new
> > release of CXF.
> >
> > The thread is at:
> > http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-cxf-dev/200704.mbox
> >/<200704241450.11157.dkulp%40apache.org>
> >
> > In summary, we have 11 +1 votes, 1 0 vote, no -1 votes.  One of the +1
> > votes is already an IPMC vote (Jim Jageilski).
> >

> > The staging area is at:
> > http://people.apache.org/~dkulp/stage_cxf/2.0_incubator-RC_take1/
> >
> > The distros are in the "distro" directory.
> > The "maven" directory contains the stuff that will by pushed to the
> > m2-incubating-repository.
> >
> > This release is tagged at:
> > http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/cxf/tags/cxf-2.0-incubator-R
> >C/
> >

> > And since someone is bound to ask:  I tried running RAT on the source
> > distro this  morning and it died with an exception and thus didn't
> > generate a report.   I didn't have time to dig through the RAT code
> > yet. I tried the rat maven plugin as well, same issue, but that's kind
> > of expected since they use the same code.  :-)
>
> --
> J. Daniel Kulp
> Principal Engineer
> IONA
> P: 781-902-8727    C: 508-380-7194
> daniel.kulp@iona.com
> http://www.dankulp.com/blog

Dan Diephouse
Envoi Solutions

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] approve release of CXF 2.0-incubator-RC

Posted by robert burrell donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.
On 5/2/07, Daniel Kulp <da...@iona.com> wrote:

> This vote has been open for 5 days now.
>
> We have 4 binding +1 votes:
> Jim Jageilski, James Strachan, Leo Simons, Davanum Srinivas
>
> No -1 or 0 votes.
>
> In addition, on cxf-dev, we got one more non-binding +1 vote.
>
> I'm declaring this vote as passed.   I will proceed to releasing the
> artifacts.

just FYI it also looks ok to me as well

- robert