Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io> on 2012/09/21 09:04:49 UTC

[iOS] only one connection ios6 mobile safari

http://www.realsoftwareblog.com/2012/09/ios-6-mobile-safari-web-applications.html

don't think this effects us but good fyi

Re: [iOS] only one connection ios6 mobile safari

Posted by Patrick Mueller <pm...@gmail.com>.
Well, nope, was pilot error after all.  Had the wrong #id for weinre, works
on mobile Safari for me.

What weinre should be doing IIRC, is leaving a hanging HTTP GET request
from the target to the server (5 seconds) waiting for messages, and then
POST request from the target to the server whenever the target needs to
send a message.  That is, when a message is sent via the POST, there is
likely a hanging GET still waiting.

Trying to debug this now in "real" web inspector - dear lords what have
they done to our baby!!!  I can't get it to show me the HTTP verb with XHR
requests ...

--
Patrick Mueller
http://muellerware.org

Re: [iOS] only one connection ios6 mobile safari

Posted by Patrick Mueller <pm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jesse MacFadyen <pu...@gmail.com>.