Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by Bruno Rodrigues <br...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/04 16:50:54 UTC

non-resizable application

hello guys,
stupid question:
how can I set an application to non resizable?

thanks!

Re: non-resizable application

Posted by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
you should set the "resizable" flag of the outer frame/window to
false, in bxml, or in code (calling the related setter).
I'm sorry but in Pivot code there isn't a sample of this in bxml but
only in Java code, inside the SwingDemo.java class, if possible  (if
I'll remember to do it) for the 2.0.2 I could add a sample of this.

But note that you need Pivot-2.0.1 because previous releases had this problem:

Bye,
Sandro