Posted to solr-dev@lucene.apache.org by Yonik Seeley <ys...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/25 17:47:31 UTC

JIRA notifications

I'm not seeing any JIRA notifications going to any mailing lists...
could someone that has permissions to do that set it up to go to solr-dev?

-Yonik

Re: JIRA notifications

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@ehatchersolutions.com>.
I put, and still see, solr-dev@lucene as a "single e-mail address"
notification in the SOLR configuration in JIRA.  I'm copying
infrastructure.  Maybe the solr-dev@lucene moderator needs to accept
the messages to enable these notifications to flow through
automatically?   Or is there some other trick to enable this?

Thanks,
	Erik