Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Richie Chauhan <ri...@ajava.biz> on 2003/03/24 00:30:21 UTC

tomcat auto-configuration file for mod_jk (apache-mod_jk-tomcat)

Hello,
I can't seem to figure out what needs to be done on the tomcat side to
get the Apache Auto configuration file
TOMCAT_HOME/conf/jk/mod_jk.conf-auto

The mod_jk documentation says "This file is created by enabling the
Apache auto-configuration as described in the Tomcat documentation" -
but I can't find any reference to this in the tomcat documentation.

When I try to to  Include this file in httpd.conf I get the following
error:

httpd: could not open document config file
/usr/local/jakarta-tomcat/conf/jk/mod_jk.conf-auto

Which makes sense as the file is not there.

Please Help!

Richie

Re: tomcat auto-configuration file for mod_jk (apache-mod_jk-tomcat)

Posted by John Turner <to...@johnturner.com>.
No problem, glad to help.

John

Posted by John Turner <to...@johnturner.com>.