Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by "Ajmera, Hemang C" <he...@cgi.com> on 2020/04/14 06:22:08 UTC

Binding or non-binding

Can someone please explain what is binding and non-binding.

Thanks and Regards,
Hemang Ajmera

Posted by "Ajmera, Hemang C" <he...@cgi.com>.
Thanks Claus and Andrea for explaining and sharing the link. I had always wonder what it means!

Thanks and Regards,
Hemang Ajmera

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Re: Binding or non-binding

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

You can read about Apache voting here and about binding vs non-binding

On Tue, Apr 14, 2020 at 8:22 AM Ajmera, Hemang C <he...@cgi.com> wrote:

> Can someone please explain what is binding and non-binding.
>

> Thanks and Regards,
> Hemang Ajmera

Claus Ibsen
http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus