Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Dennis Holunder <de...@gmail.com> on 2018/09/11 09:30:29 UTC

seda default queue size

Hi,

according to the seda documetation
https://github.com/apache/camel/blob/master/camel-core/src/main/docs/seda-component.adoc
the default size value is 2147483647. However I observe that it will
actually default to 1000, which is the default value of queueSize
option. Source code of SedaEndpoint:

Integer size = getSize() == Integer.MAX_VALUE ? null : getSize();

Why there are two size options with different default values?

Dan

Handled Exception in RecipientList

Posted by DariusGmail <da...@gmail.com>.
I use RecipientList with a custom Aggregator. If there is an error in a
sub-route (one of the "recipients") that is "handled" there.
I want the main route to continue
In the Aggregator, I was setting:
    if (oldExchange == null) {
        oldExchange = newExchange;
   }

Because of this, the Exchange had properties like "CamelExceptionCaught"
and "CamelErrorHandlerHandled"
And, because these were present in the Aggregated Exchange the flow was
not continuing through the outer route

After removing these two, the flow continued through the main route

I have two questions about this:
1. Does this sound like the right way to handle things in the Aggregator?
2. Any other Properties that I need to watch out for an remove, if present?

---

Re: seda default queue size

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi