Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2018/11/14 08:20:45 UTC

Apache Karaf 4.1.7 and 4.2.2 release schedule

Hi guys,

As discussed last month, Karaf (and its subprojects) now has a release
cadence (release every 3 months).

So, I'm preparing Karaf 4.1.7 release this week (I hope to have the vote
started during the week end), and Karaf 4.2.2 preparation is planned for
next week.

Thanks !
Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Apache Karaf 4.1.7 and 4.2.2 release schedule

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi JB,

Sorry to hear you were sick; no need to apologise at all.

Take a rest. Hope you get better soon!
-------------
Freeman(Yue) Fang

Red Hat, Inc.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi guys,

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Thanks guys!

Posted by Grzegorz Grzybek <gr...@gmail.com>.
Hello

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi guys,

just a quick update. I cancel Karaf 4.1.7 release due to an issue
introduced by KARAF-5939 (the distribution archives are not signed by
the release plugin). I'm fixing that today and Karaf 4.1.7 should be in
vote tonight.

On the other hand, I will prepare Karaf 4.2.2 this week, the vote is
planned to start during the week end.

Regards
JB

--