Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org> on 2017/08/06 14:53:18 UTC

Failure: HBase Generate Website

Build status: Failure

The HBase website has not been updated to incorporate HBase commit ${HBASE_GIT_SHA}.

See https://builds.apache.org/job/hbase_generate_website/1072/console

Re: Still Failing: HBase Generate Website

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Have you looked at the following ?

https://builds.apache.org/job/hbase_generate_website/1072/artifact/hbase-install-log-82d554e3783372cc6b05489452c815b57c06f6cd.txt

Cheers

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.

Posted by Misty Stanley-Jones <mi...@apache.org>.

Posted by Misty Stanley-Jones <mi...@apache.org>.

Posted by Misty Stanley-Jones <mi...@apache.org>.
I got this.

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org>.

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.

Posted by Mike Drob <md...@apache.org>.

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
Build status: Still Failing

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
Build status: Still Failing

The HBase website has not been updated to incorporate HBase commit ${HBASE_GIT_SHA}.

See https://builds.apache.org/job/hbase_generate_website/1074/console

Still Failing: HBase Generate Website

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
Build status: Still Failing

The HBase website has not been updated to incorporate HBase commit ${HBASE_GIT_SHA}.

See https://builds.apache.org/job/hbase_generate_website/1073/console