Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by "Vennegoor.Marieke" <Ve...@kpmg-ct.com> on 2004/05/04 11:11:26 UTC

No Admin tab in Mozilla (Lenya on windows platform)?

I'm running Lenya on the Windows platform.
When I'm opening a publication (as user Lenya) in Mozilla, I do NOT see the
admin tab.
However, when I'm opening the same publication in IE, I DO see this admin
tab. Is this a known problem or is something wrong in my installation (on
Windows)?
Regards,
Marieke

Note: I've also installed Lenya on Linux. Browsing (with Mozilla) the
publications running on that machine don't give the problem of the lost
admin tab!

Re: No Admin tab in Mozilla (Lenya on windows platform)?

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Vennegoor.Marieke wrote:

> I'm running Lenya on the Windows platform.
> When I'm opening a publication (as user Lenya) in Mozilla, I do NOT
> see the admin tab.
> However, when I'm opening the same publication in IE, I DO see this
> admin tab. Is this a known problem or is something wrong in my
> installation (on Windows)?

what about the cache of your Browser?

Michi

--