Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Da...@lotus.com on 2001/03/07 03:34:04 UTC

Re: Proposed conformance test: variable47

Gary,
I guess that you beat me to it. I read the earlier parts of the thread and
earmarked your simplification for a new case in the conf/variable group.
I'll take it from here and put it straight into conf/variable. (I may tweak
the layout a little.)

As a general approach, you could make a contrib/garypeskin directory and
stuff test cases there.
.................David Marston

Re: Proposed conformance test: variable47

Posted by Gary L Peskin <ga...@firstech.com>.
David_Marston@lotus.com wrote:

> As a general approach, you could make a contrib/garypeskin directory and
> stuff test cases there.

Thanks, I'll do that.

Gary