Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by vishnu murali <vi...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/29 19:01:44 UTC

JDBC source connector to Kafka topic

Hi guys
I am trying that JDBC source connector to get data from MySQL and send as a
data in a topic,so here what I am facing is there is more manual here

After starting zookeeper,server, connect-distributed in Apache kafka

I need to give Post request every time to the localhost:8083/connectors
with the request body of config details when I need data and also all data
will come again and again..

Is there any way to achieve this CDC?

Re: JDBC source connector to Kafka topic

Posted by vishnu murali <vi...@gmail.com>.
I am using normal Apache Kafka only not confluent

So step by step only I am starting Kafka

.\bin\windows\kafka-server-start.bat .\config\server.properties

Like this only I am starting and even before shutdown also I need to send
configuration details every time through post request to get the data from
DB.

Posted by Robin Moffatt <ro...@confluent.io>.