Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by SenthilKumar K <se...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/31 18:16:51 UTC

Re: Finding Tasks Waiting for Resources in Mesos

+ User Group.

--Senthil

Posted by Vinod Kone <vi...@apache.org>.
I think you need to query the framework that you are running on top of
Mesos for this information. The workflow is as follows: User submits a task
to framework, framework waits for resources to be available in Mesos
cluster, once available it launches the task.

Posted by Vinod Kone <vi...@apache.org>.