Posted to xindice-dev@xml.apache.org by Vladimir Bossicard <vl...@adnovum.com> on 2002/10/03 23:57:20 UTC

Re: cvs commit: xml-xindice/java/src/org/apache/xindice/client/xmldb/xmlrpc CollectionImpl.java DatabaseImpl.java

>   - all forms of getCollection should be returning null instead of
>     exceptions, for "no collection"

Could we start the good practice to _first_ write a test that reveals a
bug before fixing it?  I know it's extra work but it brings a lot to the
project:

- the bug is easily reproductible by everybody
- the tests are designed to be run in the embeded and/or xmlprc modes.
It's then easy to make sure that _all_ implementations follow the same
contracts.

If nobody's writing nor executing the tests, why do we have them?

-Vladimir

Error Codes

Posted by Dirk Bromberg <br...@tzi.de>.
Hi,

is there an overview of all error codes somewhere ???

i got an error with: CODE: 202 at xindice 1.0   ....

greets

Dirk Bromberg