Posted to dev@teaclave.apache.org by Mingshen Sun <ms...@apache.org> on 2021/10/07 05:07:39 UTC

Teaclave (Virtual) Meetup #8 - 7-8pm, Oct 14, 2021 PT

Dear Teaclave community,

We are going to have the 8th monthly Teaclave (virtual) meetup. The
meetup in this month is scheduled on Oct 14, 2021 (PT):

- 19:00-20:00 on Thursday, Oct 14, 2021 (PT)

You can find the corresponding date time in your TZ here:
https://time.is/compare/1900_14_October_2021_in_PT

As usual, I'll give an update of Teaclave first. Then, we're glad to
invite Shunfan Zhou to talk about experiences on using and customizing
Teaclave SGX SDK. At last, we will have an open discussion session on
recent news/projects around confidential computing.

I also create a Google Calendar for the recurring events. Please
subscribe if you're interested.

Apache Teaclave (incubating) Community Calendar:
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/u/0/embed?src=l1q5osem2br8i4bj7dgik5sae4@group.calendar.google.com

At last, same as the previous meetup, please RSVP for the Zoom link
(or find it in the shared calendar). Thanks!

Best,
Mingshen Sun

Re: Teaclave (Virtual) Meetup #8 - 7-8pm, Oct 14, 2021 PT

Posted by Mingshen Sun <ms...@apache.org>.
Dear Teaclave community,

We have about twenty people attend this meetup. Thank you all! Hope
you enjoy this meetup.

Here is the meetup notes:
https://teaclave.apache.org/blog/2021-10-14-teaclave-meetup-8/

Best,