Posted to adffaces-dev@incubator.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2006/06/12 00:18:14 UTC

Closed (was Re: [Vote] missing name for the ADF donation)

Hey-

72 hours left until the vote started on Thursday.
I just counted the votes and it looks like that "Trinidad" made it!
It was voted 18 times, so the growing community likes this name!

We'll try to remove as much references to "ADF Faces" as we can.
Like inside the MyFaces homepage or the wiki. I think during the
incubation phase we have to "stick" with the name (svn, jira, mailing
lists). But that shouldn't be a showstopper ;)

Also we need to explain, what Project Trinidad is :-)

But since other projects managed a renaming successful (Cloudscape is
now called Apache Derby), I am looking forward to this task too.

-Matthias