Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by George Goddard <gg...@cogitocorp.com> on 2016/12/05 22:23:51 UTC

Configurable SSL Context

Hello,

Are there any plans to make the SSL Context that is being used in the NettyServerCnxnFactory (line 360) and X509Util (line 136) configurable?  We have been using the 3.5.2-alpha version at work to enable SSL communication between the ZooKeeper server and clients but would like to have the flexibility to use cipher suites other than TLSv1.

Thanks,
George

Re: Configurable SSL Context

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.
Hi George, I don't see any open JIRAs that mention this, while not an
expert myself it sounds like something that might be useful for others.
Please open a JIRA and submit a patch.

Regards,

Patrick