Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Gerard Donnelly <Ge...@amt-sybex.com> on 2008/07/03 17:44:39 UTC

RE: [Trinidad] Facelets, tr:treeTable and tr:inputDate

Hi All,

I'm still looking at this.

>From looking at the source code it appears that the exception below is
thrown for blank (as opposed to null) ids.

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException

at
org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.component.UIXComponentBase.findComponent(UIX
ComponentBase.java:491)

at
org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.util.ComponentUtils.findRelativeComponent(Co
mponentUtils.java:385)

With this in mind I have explicitly given ids to components likely to
use PPR. However, the exception is still being thrown.

Is there anything particular to components within a treeTable either
having their ids reset or just not being found?

Thanks,

Gerry