Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Jonathan Christian <jc...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/12 20:38:08 UTC

Android 6.0

All,

I have been noticing a weird behavior that didn't exist on AIR Android
mobile apps prior to 6.0 (Marshmallow)

The biggest difference is when using the top property on something such as
groups, labels, etc

                    headingLabel.top  = 6;

I've included screenshots of what the app used to look like on the same
phone before upgrading to 6 and before I upgraded.

<http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/file/n12439/Before.png>
<http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/file/n12439/After.jpg>

Anyone else seeing weird behavior in Android 6.0 ?  I'm assuming this is an
AIR/Android issue?

It seems trying to fix the problem for 6.0 affects the look and feel in IOS
and in anything lollipop (5.1) and below.

Very Frustrating - Any feedback is appreciated, Thanks!

Using latest Apache Flex + AIR 21, 22 Beta
-Jonathan

Re: Android 6.0

Posted by Jonathan Christian <jc...@gmail.com>.
I'm applying a styleName to some of the labels in the app referencing an
embedded font - but not all of them :)   Adding a styleName under the
headingLabel in my itemRenderer fixed my issue.

 Thanks so much, Jude for pointing this out!

jude wrote

Re: Android 6.0

Posted by jude <fl...@gmail.com>.

Re: Android 6.0