Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Damian Sima <da...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/09 18:42:30 UTC

Dynamic client from a secured server

Hi guys,

I have a question regarding dynamic client creation when retrieving the
wsdl from a secure server, this is a server that requires basic
authentication.

Thing is I can't find a way to set up the credentials, I've found a jira
saying that you accomplished that but no example on how to do it.

This is the jira https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-2443

Is there a way to do what I want from CXF?

Cheers, Damian.
--
Damián. > - )

Re: Dynamic client from a secured server

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

The example is just in the CXF-2443, that said, you need configure a http:conduit for the bus used for the dynamic client, something like
<http:conduit name="http://url/.*">