Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by dp...@gmail.com on 2020/01/31 18:56:49 UTC

[MTCGA]: new failures in builds [4974714] needs to be handled

Hi Igniters,

 I've detected some new issue on TeamCity to be handled. You are more than welcomed to help.

 If your changes can lead to this failure(s): We're grateful that you were a volunteer to make the contribution to this project, but things change and you may no longer be able to finalize your contribution.
 Could you respond to this email and indicate if you wish to continue and fix test failures or step down and some committer may revert you commit.

 *    Recently contributed test failed in master NuGet.ComputeTest https://ci.ignite.apache.org/project.html?projectId=IgniteTests24Java8&testNameId=-3754909490222985251&branch=%3Cdefault%3E&tab=testDetails

 *    New test failure in master NLogTest.TestIgniteStartup https://ci.ignite.apache.org/project.html?projectId=IgniteTests24Java8&testNameId=-557824718061284584&branch=%3Cdefault%3E&tab=testDetails

 *    Recently contributed test failed in master NuGet.AspNetTest https://ci.ignite.apache.org/project.html?projectId=IgniteTests24Java8&testNameId=-4468304894809184645&branch=%3Cdefault%3E&tab=testDetails

 *    New test failure in master StartupTest.TestApacheIgniteExe https://ci.ignite.apache.org/project.html?projectId=IgniteTests24Java8&testNameId=-5187257231705167662&branch=%3Cdefault%3E&tab=testDetails

 *    New test failure in master EntityFrameworkCacheTest.TestStartupPutGet https://ci.ignite.apache.org/project.html?projectId=IgniteTests24Java8&testNameId=4190667585576620977&branch=%3Cdefault%3E&tab=testDetails

 *    New test failure in master StartupTest.TestSpringConfig https://ci.ignite.apache.org/project.html?projectId=IgniteTests24Java8&testNameId=6904015716462020548&branch=%3Cdefault%3E&tab=testDetails

 *    New test failure in master StartupTest.TestCodeConfig https://ci.ignite.apache.org/project.html?projectId=IgniteTests24Java8&testNameId=-702135655943708515&branch=%3Cdefault%3E&tab=testDetails

 *    Recently contributed test failed in master NuGet.CacheTest https://ci.ignite.apache.org/project.html?projectId=IgniteTests24Java8&testNameId=6551101028080942383&branch=%3Cdefault%3E&tab=testDetails

 *    New test failure in master Log4NetTest.TestIgniteStartup https://ci.ignite.apache.org/project.html?projectId=IgniteTests24Java8&testNameId=-4358661632507505081&branch=%3Cdefault%3E&tab=testDetails
 Changes may lead to failure were done by
	 - aleksei scherbakov <as...@apache.org> https://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewModification.html?modId=897229
	 - denis garus <ga...@gmail.com> https://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewModification.html?modId=897244
	 - sergey chugunov <sc...@gridgain.com> https://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewModification.html?modId=897253
	 - anton kalashnikov <ka...@yandex.ru> https://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewModification.html?modId=897254
	 - ivan bessonov <be...@gmail.com> https://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewModification.html?modId=897233
	 - d.garus <ga...@gmail.com> https://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewModification.html?modId=897266

	 - Here's a reminder of what contributors were agreed to do https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute
	 - Should you have any questions please contact dev@ignite.apache.org

Best Regards,
Apache Ignite TeamCity Bot
https://github.com/apache/ignite-teamcity-bot
Notification generated at 21:56:42 31-01-2020

Re: [MTCGA]: new failures in builds [4974714] needs to be handled

Posted by Ivan Pavlukhin <vo...@gmail.com>.
Pavel,

Good news!

Best regards,