Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Bernhard Wellhöfer <Be...@gaia-group.com> on 2006/10/12 21:41:20 UTC

Preserve message order in a network of brokers

Hello,

The FAQ entry at http://www.activemq.org/site/how-do-i-preserve-order-of-messages.html says:

ActiveMQ will preserve the order of messages sent by a single producer to all consumers on a topic.

Does this mean that the order of messages sent by multiple producers is not preserved?

If yes how to I solve the problem that I have two producers (in a network of brokers) and I want to preserve the message order (regarding to the time when they were sent to the local broker). Is this possible?

Regards,

Bernd

AW: Preserve message order in a network of brokers

Posted by Bernhard Wellhöfer <Be...@gaia-group.com>.
Thx!

Posted by Adrian Co <ac...@exist.com>.
This could be what you need: