Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by lv <lv...@live.cn> on 2013/04/11 11:08:58 UTC

samples of REST web services

Could anyone give me some somples of how to create REST web services and soap web services?

Thanks a lot!

Re: samples of REST web services

Posted by Glen Mazza <gm...@apache.org>.
The jax_rs one is REST, nearly all of the others are SOAP.

Glen

--
Glen Mazza
http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/

RE: samples of REST web services

Posted by lv <lv...@live.cn>.

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.

Posted by 杨华杰 <yh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Lv

You can find a soap sample web services sample here:

Build from scratch.
http://www.javalinux.me/archives/787.html

Regards,
Hua Jie