Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Winston Lee <we...@eng.fsu.edu> on 2002/05/23 09:48:54 UTC

can not find .jar files

Hi,

I use tomcat 4.0.1, soap2.2, jdk1.4.0. everything seems OK. But when I
use java org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient
http://localhost:8080/soap/servlet/rpcrouter list
command to list the deploy, there will be a java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError.
But, when I unjar all the mail.jar, activition.jar and soap.jar into
current directory as org, com, javax files, it works.
In fact, I put all the jar files to my classpath, and copy all the jar
files to /tomcat/lib, /tomcat/common/lib, /java/lib....

Could someone do me a favor to help me with this....

Best regards.