Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by Yun Sang Jung <na...@channeli.net> on 2000/08/10 16:30:20 UTC

direct going to tomcat 3.3? without tomcat 3.2 release?

Hi.. all

I downloaded Tomcat source from Jakarta 20000810 nightly version and compiled with jdk 1.3.
After compiling Tomcat 3.3 and launching Tomcat, I found the wecom page which has 3.3 dev mark
in it. Does Tomcat go directly 3.3 without 3.2 release?

Re: direct going to tomcat 3.3? without tomcat 3.2 release?

Posted by Yun Sang Jung <na...@channeli.net>.
I'm sorry for miss-selecting posting target.
It's my fault.