Posted to soap-dev@ws.apache.org by 李 鹏 <lp...@hotmail.com> on 2001/12/25 06:52:18 UTC

how to use soap with c

I have some program written by C, I want to use soap in these programmes,
how can I do? Is there a dll to meet my need?
thanks.

Re: how to use soap with c

Posted by Radovan Janecek <ja...@systinet.com>.
I would recommend you WASP Server for C++.
Written in very portable way.
BSD license.
SOAP and WSDL tools.
Binary builds for Win2k, Linux, Solaris, WinCE...
Source distribution contains project files for Visual C++.

the newest version is on EAP:
http://www.systinet.com/eap/waspc_30/index.html

the stable version is here:
http://www.systinet.com/products/waspc/index.html

Radovan

Posted by Paco Avila <mo...@yahoo.com>.
You can use EasySoap++ From SourceForge.

--
GRIDSYSTEMS                   Francisco Jose Avila Bermejo
Parc Bit - Son Espanyol        Responsable Área Desarrollo

Re: how to use soap with c

Re: how to use soap with c