Posted to odf-dev@incubator.apache.org by Adam Ibrahim <ib...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/13 23:03:15 UTC

Contributing to Simple API

Hello,

I started using this for a project of mine, which required that I adjust
the padding of a cell in a table. I couldn't find how to do that in the
simple API, so I added it myself to the simple API.

How would I contribute this change?
I also have a bug report to submit, and I'm not sure if you guys have some
specific standards to follow, beyond some minimum sample code displaying
the behavior and a description of the bug.

From,
Adam Ibrahim

Re: Contributing to Simple API

Posted by Adam Ibrahim <ib...@gmail.com>.
Alright. Thank you to you both. I put up an issue about it on JIRA. Let me
know how it goes and if there's anything further that I should do.

Posted by Michael Stahl <ms...@libreoffice.org>.
hi Adam,

Posted by Adam Ibrahim <ib...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Svante Schubert <sv...@gmail.com>.