Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Peter Milne <p....@ntlworld.com> on 2007/04/04 23:44:03 UTC

Struts 2 + Spring 2 + JPA + AJAX Tutorial Issue

I'm getting the following error when I try to unzip the maven zipped
project from

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/33168/quickstart_maven.zip

[/home/pmilne/Downloads/quickstart_maven.zip]
  End-of-central-directory signature not found.  Either this file is not
  a zipfile, or it constitutes one disk of a multi-part archive.  In the
  latter case the central directory and zipfile comment will be found on
  the last disk(s) of this archive.
unzip:  cannot find zipfile directory in one
of /home/pmilne/Downloads/quickstart_maven.zip or
        /home/pmilne/Downloads/quickstart_maven.zip.zip, and cannot
find /home/pmilne/Downloads/quickstart_maven.zip.ZIP, period.

Thanks, Peter

Re: Struts 2 + Spring 2 + JPA + AJAX Tutorial Issue

Posted by Peter Milne <p....@ntlworld.com>.
On Wed, 2007-04-04 at 20:12 -0400, Musachy Barroso wrote:
> oops....I had to upload a new one, overwriting the old one doesn't fix it:
>
> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/33168/quickstart_maven2.zip
>
> musachy
>
> On 4/4/07, Peter Milne <p....@ntlworld.com> wrote:
> >
> > I'm getting the following error when I try to unzip the maven zipped
> > project from
> >

> > http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/33168/quickstart_maven.zip

That's fixed the maven build and deployment to jetty. Thanks.

When I tried the Eclipse project from:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/33168/quickstart.zip

this built but gave multiple warnings like:

Unknown tag(s:a).quickstart/WebContent......

The project deployed to Tomcat but failed with:

Error loading '/quickstart/list.action' (500 Internal Server Error)

I'm not an Eclipse user so maybe I have a configuration problem. Perhaps
someone could test this. I'm using Eclipse Version: 3.2.2 Build id:
M20070212-1330

It was however very straightforward to open the project in NetBeans
using the maven plug-in by adding the junit dependency to the pom:

        <dependency>
            <groupId>junit</groupId>
            <artifactId>junit</artifactId>
            <version>3.8.1</version>
            <scope>test</scope>
        </dependency>

The project built and deployed to Tomcat perfectly

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.