Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Bin Wang <wb...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/22 06:51:04 UTC

Why there is no snapshots for 1.5 branch?

I'd like to use some important bug fixes in 1.5 branch and I look for the
apache maven host, but don't find any snapshot for 1.5 branch.
https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/spark/spark-core_2.10/1.5.0-SNAPSHOT/

I can find 1.4.X and 1.6.0 versions, why there is no snapshot for 1.5.X?

Re: Why there is no snapshots for 1.5 branch?

Posted by Patrick Wendell <pw...@gmail.com>.
I just added snapshot builds for 1.5. They will take a few hours to
build, but once we get them working should publish every few hours.

https://amplab.cs.berkeley.edu/jenkins/view/Spark-Packaging

- Patrick

Posted by Bin Wang <wb...@gmail.com>.
Thanks. I've solved it. I modified pom.xml and add my own repo into it,
then use "mvn deploy".

Fengdong Yu <fe...@everstring.com>于2015年9月22日周二 下午2:08写道:

Posted by Fengdong Yu <fe...@everstring.com>.

Posted by Bin Wang <wb...@gmail.com>.