Posted to marketing@couchdb.apache.org by Simone Haas <si...@thehoodiefirm.com> on 2016/04/05 16:14:44 UTC

The 2016 Apache CouchDB Survey

Hey all!

My name is Simone and I have evaluated the 2016 Apache CouchDB Survey, which was initiated by Jan a few weeks ago.

We received 150 answers and some of them are very helpful. ;)

There are different ways to have a look at the results:

Here’s a pdf with the executive summary: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz8AfCIpEYhTdlItMUQxTFR3cEU/view?usp=sharing

Here’s a spreadsheet with the raw answers: https://docs.google.com/a/thehoodiefirm.com/spreadsheets/d/1Kveq-Mj5mt6uT_rwBn1DhClRwvXlBd45Le96P-6SPAE/edit?usp=sharing

Best,
Simone

Simone Haas

---------------------------
The Neighbourhoodie Software GmbH
Adalbertstr. 7-8
10999 Berlin
neighbourhood.ie <http://neighbourhood.ie/>
Handelsregister HRB 157851 B Amtsgericht Charlottenburg
Geschäftsführung: Jan Lehnardt

Re: The 2016 Apache CouchDB Survey

Posted by Adam Kocoloski <ko...@apache.org>.
Agreed, these are fascinating reading, thanks for pulling it together Simone.

Adam

Posted by Andy Wenk <an...@apache.org>.
Hey Simone,

Posted by Miroslav Rodic <ro...@arco011.com>.
Thanks for a summary. The wish list is quite long and diverse.

Regards,
Miroslav

Re: The 2016 Apache CouchDB Survey

Posted by Johs Ensby <jo...@b2w.com>.