Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Roland Weber <ht...@dubioso.net> on 2006/09/29 20:01:43 UTC

Re: svn commit: r450974 - in /jakarta/httpcomponents/httpcore/trunk/module-main/src/main/java/org/apache/http/protocol: BasicHttpProcessor.java HttpProcessor.java HttpRequestExecutor.java HttpService.java

Hi Oleg,

> * Aligned the method names of HttpProcessor interface
> with those in Http{Request|Response}Interceptor.

So far, so good. Now that the methods are aligned, how about:

public interface HttpProcessor
   extends HttpRequestInterceptor, HttpResponseInterceptor

And since both methods are declared in the base interfaces,
we could remove the duplicate definition in HttpProcessor
after moving the JavaDocs up :-)

cheers,
  Roland

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.
On Fri, 2006-09-29 at 20:01 +0200, Roland Weber wrote:
> Hi Oleg,
>
> > * Aligned the method names of HttpProcessor interface
> > with those in Http{Request|Response}Interceptor.
>
> So far, so good. Now that the methods are aligned, how about:
>
> public interface HttpProcessor
>    extends HttpRequestInterceptor, HttpResponseInterceptor
>
> And since both methods are declared in the base interfaces,
> we could remove the duplicate definition in HttpProcessor
> after moving the JavaDocs up :-)

Makes sense. Go for it.

Oleg