Posted to dev@joshua.apache.org by lewis john mcgibbney <le...@apache.org> on 2018/05/02 02:21:59 UTC

[RESULT] WAS Re: [VOTE] Graduate the Apache Joshua (Incubating) Project

Hi Folks,
72 hours has come and gone. I am closing off this thread. Thank you to
everyone that VOTE'd. RESULT is below

[7] +1 Graduate the Apache Joshua (Incubating) Project
Rajesh Dharmadhikari
Lewis John McGibbney*
Tommaso Teofili*
Thamme Gowda*
Tom Barber*
Chris A. Mattmann*
kellen sunderland*

[0] -1 NO NOT Graduate the Apache Joshua (Incubating) Project... please
provide reasoning

* Joshua PPMC Binding

The VOTE therefore passes :)
I'll continue with the Graduation as described in the hyperlink below.
Thanks
Lewis