Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Atri Sharma <at...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/26 04:53:59 UTC

Not getting responses on Dev list

Hi Sir,

Just wanted to check, is there anything wrong in the way I have been asking
questions on the dev list please? I asked a few on the dev list but did not
get any response, so was wondering if there is anything wrong in the way I
have been asking questions please.

Please let me know.

Regards,

Atri

Re: Not getting responses on Dev list

Posted by Atri Sharma <at...@gmail.com>.
Apologies, this was supposed to be a private message.

Please ignore

Posted by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org>.
Atri,