Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Craig Burlingame <cb...@wernervas.com> on 2008/01/11 16:28:25 UTC

AIX 5.3 and Subversion....

I am trying to find a 1.4x subversion client for AIX 5.3 on our new 595's and am coming up dry. Is there one available?

Thank You,
   Craig L. Burlingame
    AIS / Cold Fusion
    xt. 4147

Re: AIX 5.3 and Subversion....

Posted by Jeremy Whitlock <jc...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,
    Before holidays, I mentioned a downloadable AIX binary of
Subversion.  It's a Subversion 1.4.6 binary.  You can download it
here:

http://svnbinaries.open.collab.net/servlets/ProjectProcess?tab=4&stage=3

I'm drafting a blog entry as we speak.  Let me know if it works for you.

Take care,

Jeremy

RE: AIX 5.3 and Subversion....

Posted by "Reedick, Andrew" <jr...@ATT.COM>.

It's fairly easy to build (except for getting swig to work with the
Python bindings.)  IIRC, IBM's site has the prebuilt modules that
subversion depends upon:
http://www-03.ibm.com/systems/p/os/aix/linux/toolbox/rpmgroups.html

*****

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers. GA621