Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by jingle <ji...@hotmail.com> on 2005/06/14 11:26:52 UTC

how to link my portlet to other .jsp files?

Hi!
I've got some knowledge of jetspeed and the psml files. and I've deploy a
sample portlet with J2.
but I got some problem with the links between the my portlet and other Jsp
pages.  Now I do it like this: define the VIEW_JSP as a session veriable to be
a parameter of getRequestDispatcher() in the doView() method,as the following

String viewPage=(String)session.getAttribute(RESULT_JSP);
		  PortletRequestDispatcher rd = getPortletContext
().getRequestDispatcher(getJspFilePath(request,viewPage));
		  rd.include(request,response);

and give it different Values in the processAction() method like this.

              if(request.getParameter(BACK) != null)
               {
               PortletSession session = request.getPortletSession();
                 session.setAttribute(RESULT_JSP,"IndexPortletView");
               }
              //back login
               if(request.getParameter(BACK_LOGIN) != null)
               {
               PortletSession session = request.getPortletSession();
                 session.setAttribute(RESULT_JSP,"Login");
               }
              //goto login
               if(request.getParameter(NEWID) != null)
               {
               PortletSession session = request.getPortletSession();
                 session.setAttribute(RESULT_JSP,"Login");
               }

  But this is not so convenient, and it seems to be an improper way,
Could anybody tell me some formal way or better way to do this?

Thanks a lot!!

Jingle