Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Antonio <an...@vieiro.net> on 2019/04/27 11:45:01 UTC

OSU OpenPOWER

Hi all,

As you may know we're using some infrastructure @ OSU (Oregon State
University) to host some binaries we're using in our builds.

They're requesting feedback for users in the "OpenPOWER Cluster", with a
deadline of April the 30th for sending it.

Are we users of this cluster? Should we answer that survey? Is this an
Apache wide agreement or just a NetBeans specific one? Would it be
possible to document our relationship with OSU somewhere under the
"infra" node [1] in Confluence?

Thanks,
Antonio

[1]