Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Thomas Wicklund <wi...@eskimo.com> on 2006/11/29 21:23:42 UTC

XML format documentation

I'm trying to find documentation of the XML generated by the SVN
client for the log, info, etc. commands.  I can't find it in the SVN
book or any of the documentation in the SVN source.

Are the XML formats generated by Subversion documented?  Is there any
guarantee they will remain unchanged (other than the number of broken
programs if they change)?

Thomas Wicklund

Re: XML format documentation

Posted by Erik Huelsmann <eh...@gmail.com>.
On 11/29/06, Thomas Wicklund <wi...@eskimo.com> wrote:
> I'm trying to find documentation of the XML generated by the SVN
> client for the log, info, etc. commands.  I can't find it in the SVN
> book or any of the documentation in the SVN source.
>
> Are the XML formats generated by Subversion documented?  Is there any
> guarantee they will remain unchanged (other than the number of broken
> programs if they change)?

http://svn.collab.net/repos/svn/trunk/subversion/svn/schema/

They will stay the same for all 1.x versions, apart from being
extended or fixed if they contain bugs.

bye,

Erik.