Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Pierre-Luc Dion <pd...@cloudops.com> on 2016/03/30 20:50:34 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Registration open for CloudStack Collaboration Conference North America 2016

All,

We are pleased to announce that the registration for the CloudStack
Collaboration Conference North America 2016 is open. We would like to
invite you all to Montreal, Canada on June 2 and 3 to participate in this
conference. Registrations are now available, so head over to the evenbrite (
https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/apache-cloudstacktm-conference-montreal-2016-tickets-23815552960)
register your tickets today.

The call-for-papers is also still open. There are still speaking spots
available, so if you have a topic you would like to present, please submit
your talk using the following form: https://goo.gl/r5Wmjk

Hope to see you all in Montreal!

Kind Regards,

CCCNA Organizers

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Registration open for CloudStack Collaboration Conference North America 2016

Posted by Will Stevens <wi...@gmail.com>.
Great, thanks Sally...  :)

Posted by Sally Khudairi <sa...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks, Pierre-Luc.
I'll add this to tomorrow's ASF Weekly News Round Up. It'll post every week until the event.
Cheers,
Sally

Has you will see on the event site, it's from June 1st to 3rd.  Since we are expecting people traveling on June 1st we were planning to startup  the event on the Wednesday (June 1st) late afternoon. It's still not clear if we would initiate the hackathon, or perform a round table about all things going on in CloudStack, it is a TBD but also open to suggestion. Happy hour might happen too.
Regards,

On Wed, Mar 30, 2016 at 2:50 PM, Pierre-Luc Dion <pd...@cloudops.com> wrote:

All,

We are pleased to announce that the registration for the CloudStack Collaboration Conference North America 2016 is open. We would like to invite you all to Montreal, Canada on June 2 and 3 to participate in this conference. Registrations are now available, so head over to the evenbrite (https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/apache-cloudstacktm-conference-montreal-2016-tickets-23815552960) to register your tickets today.

Posted by Pierre-Luc Dion <pd...@cloudops.com>.
We've just completed the new cloudstackcollab website
http://cloudstackcollab.net/ for the CloudStack Collaboration event.

There are still speaking spots available, So if you have a topic you would
like to present, please submit your talk...

See you in June !

Pierre-Luc

Posted by Pierre-Luc Dion <pd...@cloudops.com>.

Posted by Pierre-Luc Dion <pd...@cloudops.com>.