Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Izac Lins <li...@gmail.com> on 2021/08/21 14:48:04 UTC

Using Qpid client.

I'm using the Qpid Broker-J 8.0.5 with the Qpid JMS 0.59.0 AMQP 1.0 client
and I'm not able to produce a message.
I noticed that the send method is blocked(stepping) and never resume
execution. On another machine I was able to run using the same example (
https://www.wildfly.org/news/2020/05/11/Using-Qpid-with-WildFly/).

Can anyone help?

Tks

Izac

Re: Using Qpid client.

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.
I would guess your broker is flow controlling on that machine and the
producer is awaiting being given credit to send. Perhaps due to disk
space usage. Check the broker logs. If you dont want the client to
wait you could set a send timeout.

https://qpid.apache.org/releases/qpid-broker-j-8.0.5/book/Java-Broker-Runtime-Disk-Space-Management.html#Java-Broker-Runtime-Disk-Space-Management-Producer-Flow-Control
https://qpid.apache.org/releases/qpid-jms-1.1.0/docs/index.html#jms-configuration-options

Re: Using Qpid client.