Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Xinh Huynh <xi...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/17 16:46:13 UTC

Re: Hello

Here are some guidelines about contributing to Spark:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SPARK/Contributing+to+Spark

There is also a section specific to MLlib:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SPARK/Contributing+to+Spark#ContributingtoSpark-MLlib-specificContributionGuidelines

-Xinh

Re: Hello

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
You can use a JIRA filter to find JIRAs of the component(s) you're
interested in.
Then sort by Priority.

Maybe comment on the JIRA if you want to work on it.

Re: Hello

Posted by Joseph Bradley <jo...@databricks.com>.
Hi Harmeet,

I'll add one more item to the other advice: The community is in the process
of putting together a roadmap JIRA for 2.1 for ML:

This JIRA lists some of the major items and links to a few umbrella JIRAs
with subtasks.  I'd expect this roadmap to change a little more as it is
still being formed, but I hope it provides some guidance.  Feel free to
ping on specific JIRAs to ask about their current importance and to see who
else is working on them.

Thanks!
Joseph

Re: Hello