Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by deniz <de...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/09 07:43:42 UTC

Field exist in schema.xml but returns

hi all, I am using solrcloud and running some simple test queries... though i
am getting a undefined field error for a field that I have in my schema.xml

so the query is

myField:*

and response is:

<response>
  <lst name="responseHeader">
    <int name="status">400</int>
    <int name="QTime">3</int>
    <lst name="params">
      <str name="wt">xml</str>
      <str name="q">myField:*</str>
   </lst>
  </lst>
  <lst name="error">
    <str name="msg">undefined field myField</str>
    <int name="code">400</int>
  </lst>
</response>

and this is how my schema.xml looks like:
 <field name="field1" type="tint" indexed="true" stored="true"/>
 <fiald name="myField" type="long" indexed="true" stored="true"/>
 <field name="field3" type="tint" indexed="true" stored="true"/>

Any ideas what the reason could be?

-----
Zeki ama calismiyor... Calissa yapar...

Re: Field exist in schema.xml but returns

Posted by deniz <de...@gmail.com>.
Raymond Wiker wrote
> You have misspelt the tag name in the field definition... you have "fiald"
> instead of "field".

thank you Raymond, it was really hard to find it out in a massive schema
file

-----

Posted by Raymond Wiker <rw...@gmail.com>.