Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Earthson <Ea...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/21 10:12:12 UTC

How to get applicationId for yarn mode(both yarn-client and yarn-cluster mode)

Is there any way to get the yarn application_id inside the program?

Re: How to get applicationId for yarn mode(both yarn-client and yarn-cluster mode)

Posted by thanhtien522 <th...@gmail.com>.
Earthson wrote
> Finally, I've found two ways:
>
> 1. search the output with something like "Submitted application
> application_1416319392519_0115"
> 2. use specific AppName. We could query the ApplicationID(yarn)

Hi Eathson,
Can you explain more about case 2? How can we query the ApplicationID by the
specific AppName?
Thanks!

Re: How to get applicationId for yarn mode(both yarn-client and yarn-cluster mode)

Posted by Earthson <Ea...@gmail.com>.
Finally, I've found two ways: