Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Vasileios Vlachos <va...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/07 14:52:54 UTC

How do I upgrade from 2.0.16 to 2.0.17 in my case????

Hello,

My problem is described CASSANDRA-10872
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-10872>. I upgraded a
second node on the same cluster in case there was something special with
the first node but I experienced identical behaviour. Both cassandra-env.sh
and cassandra-rackdc.properties were replaced
causing the node to come up in the default data centre DC1.

What is the best way to upgrade to 2.0.17 in a safe manner in this case?
How do we work around this?

Thanks,
Vasilis

Re: How do I upgrade from 2.0.16 to 2.0.17 in my case????

Posted by Vasileios Vlachos <va...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Michael,

I'll try that then. I need to figure out how to do it with Ubuntu's upstart
because I've not done it before.

Posted by Michael Shuler <mi...@pbandjelly.org>.