Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Christian Lenz <ch...@gmx.net> on 2021/07/28 18:55:13 UTC

Textmate problems

Hey all,

as you can see here: https://github.com/Chris2011/netbeans-textmate-files/blob/master/README.md there are problems with a couple of languages. I created tickets for those problems: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-4530,  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-4539 and https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-4540.

As you can see in the last ticket, Jakub said, that it seems that we just need to update some eclipse tm4e dependencies he doesn’t know the process behind this. So it would be very nice if someone with a better understanding of publishing updated packages can jump in and give him a hint and push him in the Right direction.

Maybe the update will fix all of the tickets, that would be ideal.

Cheers

Chris