Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Peiran Song <pe...@cs.uoregon.edu> on 2008/04/19 01:11:15 UTC

lucene 2.3.1 QueryTermExtractor error

Hi All,

I recently upgraded Lucene to 1.9.1 and then to 2.3.1. The application
program compiled successfully but throws run time error:

java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: prohibited
	org.apache.lucene.search.highlight.QueryTermExtractor.getTermsFromBooleanQuery(QueryTermExtractor.java:91)
	org.apache.lucene.search.highlight.QueryTermExtractor.getTerms(QueryTermExtractor.java:66)
	org.apache.lucene.search.highlight.QueryTermExtractor.getTerms(QueryTermExtractor.java:59)
	org.apache.lucene.search.highlight.QueryTermExtractor.getTerms(QueryTermExtractor.java:45)
	org.apache.lucene.search.highlight.QueryScorer.<init>(QueryScorer.java:48)

I was not able to google a solution and I hope to get some help here.
Thanks a lot!

Peiran

Re: lucene 2.3.1 QueryTermExtractor error

Posted by Peiran Song <pe...@cs.uoregon.edu>.
That is the problem! -- an old highlight.jar
Thank you, Erick!

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.